Software development outsourcing is an arrangement in which all the tasks of a software development project are outsourced to an external software development company, i.e., a third-party.
Here are the top software development outsourcing trends to look forward to if you are planning to outsource the job to a software development company Netherlands.
An increase in demand for cloud technologies
- A major reason for the increasing trend of software outsourcing is cloud technologies and cloud-based services.
- The use of cloud technologies in software outsourcing offers various benefits, such as lower costs, high security, improved speed, increased scalability, better productivity, efficiency, etc.
- Many software development companies in the Netherlands are already using cloud technologies in software development. This enables them to build and deploy the software on the cloud instead of on-premises hardware.
- The global cloud computing market is projected to grow from $445.3 billion in 2021 to $947.3 billion in 2026.
Increased focus on cyber security
- With the growth of the software development outsourcing industry, the focus on cyber security has increased tremendously.
- New security threats are emerging every day.
- It is important to choose a reliable partner for software development in the Netherlands.
- The development company must have the expertise and knowledge to implement robust security measures.
- As per an IBM report, the average cost of a data breach increased from $4.24 million in 2021 to $4.35 million in 2022, which is an increase of 2.6%.
Companies will look for multiple software outsourcing partners
When it comes down to choosing the best software development company Netherlands, businesses will opt for more than one company, i.e., multiple outsourcing partners. Businesses and brands will leverage the expertise and skills possessed by multiple vendors.
Rather than hiring a single software outsourcing partner, companies will look for different software development companies in the Netherlands that specialise in a particular domain of software development. For example, designing, development, testing, consulting, etc.
Concentration on delivery
- On-time delivery of the software and fast deployment will ensure that the products or services reach prospective customers at the right time.
- Timely delivery of software is what businesses will demand and software development companies in the Netherlands will have to focus on.
- Time is money for any business in any industry. Hence, timely delivery of the software will be right at the top of the software development outsourcing trends.
Increasing adoption of Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Many companies for software and web app development in the Netherlands have embraced RPA to automate various business processes.
- Adopting RPA helps to minimise errors, reduce errors and risks, and optimise the software development process.
- RPA is a software technology that makes use of robots to automate various high-volume repetitive tasks.
Businesses are looking to reduce development costs and increase efficiency. Hence, software development outsourcing has grown by leaps and bounds. Do you have a software development idea in mind for your company? Choose us as your partner for software development in the Netherlands, and we can transform your software development dream into reality. To know more, contact us today.