SaaS (Software as a Service) has replaced the traditional software licensing model for many businesses. No one-off installations or high priced models. Just pay a monthly subscription, download the cloud based software and you are good to go!
The popularity of the SaaS model is comparable to that of the most popular web development library: ReactJS. Many companies like Netflix and Dropbox have taken advantage of this library to improve the performance of their applications as per the top ReactJS development companies.
What is ReactJS?
React.JS is an open source framework that Facebook released in 2013. This framework is perfect for the user interface because it interacts directly with the virtual DOM. Moreover, ReactJS development offers fast updates, which dramatically increase overall performance.
Main advantages of ReactJS:
- Easy debugging: Developers are aware of the data flow and its ripple effect on other components.
- High efficiency: Because state triggered view changes are updated by comparing Virtual-Dom stored in memory.
- Code reuse: ReactJS components are highly reusable and this also contributes to high performance as best practices are easier to implement.
- Flexibility: Compared to other frontend frameworks, ReactJS code is easier to maintain and flexible due to its modular structure.
Why ReactJS Development Is Used For SaaS applications?
Swift Transition from Web to Phone
- With the availability of React Native to support the app development process, ReactJS development can quickly turn a single page app into a mobile phone app.
- Additionally, React Native code can work for both Android and iOS platforms, saving the organization time and money.
Code reuse in React speeds up SaaS application development
- One of the biggest hurdles developers face is writing code from scratch every time they start a new project. ReactJS has a feature called Code Reusability through which ReactJS developers overcome this annoyance.
- When one hires a remote ReactJS developer, he can mix and match these building blocks to create a complex yet effective application for one’s business in no time.
ReactJS is a performance booster
- When developing SaaS products, it is essential to remember that your SaaS application should perform multiple functions simultaneously with minimal latency.
- Therefore, to improve the SaaS user experience, the fast re-rendering approach is one of the methods that help to reduce the latency.
Faster development process
- The ReactJS web development framework uses a virtual DOM instead of the actual DOM, which helps you speed up the development process.
- The virtual DOM tracks and decides which components should be re-rendered based on user interactions.
- Being an SEO-friendly is one of the main requirements for a successful SaaS product. Rankings on Google and other search engines have the potential to make or break your SaaS application and you can skip creating an SEO-friendly SaaS at your own risk.
All in all, ReactJs is perfect for web development projects. We offer React.js development services as well as dedicated resources that you can hire for your projects. Let’s discuss your requirements, contact us.